Jun 7 2022
Real Estate TikTok – An Ultimate Solution To Effectively Sell Homes
Social media is one of the most inexpensive ways to introduce your brand into the world. You must constantly bring in your A-game as a real estate professional, adapting to the times and keeping up with the latest social media trends. A rising 2022 social media trend is TikTok for property, wherein real estate content creators showcase different properties available.
Most agents that deploy professional real estate post-production rely on visuals to captivate their audiences. Other platforms like Youtube’s Shorts and Meta’s Reels have replicated TikTok’s portrait video social media approach. Therefore, you can maximize TikTok for real estate agents by creating vertical video content to upload on multiple platforms in various timeframes.
TL;DR: Here are some ways how to promote real estate on TikTok:
1. Create a Video Content Plan and Calendar
You may want to get on the real estate TikTok trends, but you don’t know where to start. As with most successful ventures, you must begin by creating a plan that often involves content calendars. Creating an outline is like laying a foundation for your real estate video content career; you must do the preliminary hashtag and market research like reading up on competitive guides to selling a home.
Here are some of the things that a TikTok for real estate video content plan and calendar contains:
- Outline of story ideas/video concepts
- Thematic directions (indicate important local, national, and global dates and what occasions or events fall within those dates)
- Shoot, post-production, and publish dates with specific social media platforms
- Marketing and branding efforts
- Assignments (if working with a team)
No two content calendars are alike, so you have to customize your plan according to your needs and goals. A more detailed schedule will allow you to churn out regular and original content on TikTok efficiently. Your calendar and program will improve your chances of growing your channel.
2. Make Compelling Video Content
Creating excellent video content is essential in how to promote real estate on TikTok. You should construct a content creator persona when you begin a Tiktok account and develop branding strategies to earn the audience’s trust—the better your brand fares, the higher the possibility that people will recommend your channel to others.
Here are some tips on how to make successful videos:
- Summarize your entire content for the first ten seconds of the video or highlight remarkable parts.
- Tell a thrilling story with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Create mobile-friendly videos.
- Craft your TikTok for real estate video to be social media shareable.
- Draft a compelling thumbnail and title.
- Make a call-to-action (CTA).
- Switch up your video formats from time to time.
- Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques in your titles and captions.
- Speak to your target audience.
- Collaborate with other content creators.
- Engage in the comment section conversations.
Ensure your video is relevant and timely, primarily when catering to specific local audiences. Your video should be interesting enough to retain viewership from start to finish since people’s attention spans have significantly reduced over time. If successful, people would share and rave about your content.
3. Variety in Your Real Estate Videos
Variety is one of the best ways to develop your TikTok for property video content, especially when you post daily. People will look for better and more exciting content the longer you run your channel, so be prepared to draft different versions and try new approaches. You can also collaborate with other creators to add different personalities and styles.
Here are some ideas to add variety:
- Shoot a property at distinct angles and various times during the day to capture different lighting effects.
- Try to expand on different POVs for a particular topic. For example, you can tackle a subject from the perspective of both buyers and sellers to create two videos in one shoot.
- Summarize or expand on the points in your popular videos. Popularity reflects how well the audience receives your videos. You can create shorter versions of your most popular lengthy videos. You can also complete more extended versions of your most popular shorts.
- Create different formats from interviews, opinion pieces, lists, and perspectives.
- Occasionally tackle content on current events or various slice of life videos to seem more relevant and relatable.
You should maintain your predetermined brand image even if you develop various videos to prevent confusion. As long as you establish your branding, you should have no problem adding variety to your video content. The more published videos you have, the more you should mix things up.
4. Network with Other Real Estate Professionals
One of the best ways to create TikTok for real estate agents is by networking with other professionals in the field. It would help if you had various perspectives and insights to develop Tiktok videos about buying houses and other informative or entertaining content.
Knowing other people in real estate will help you gain rapport and an excellent reputation in the industry. As more industry experts weigh in on your videos, you will have the opportunity to improve your styles and approaches.
5. Don’t Chase Viral Status
Most established content creators gain a big spike of followers or fans from a viral video or post. While this could help produce a stream of new eyes to your channel, you must remember that viral videos happen randomly, and there’s no unique formula.
Sometimes, people find something funny or informative and share it with their friends who relate and re-share it on their platforms. If you make videos intending to make them viral, you will end up frustrated and disappointed because it’s not something anyone can control appropriately.
Video content is king in 2022. There are at least 123 million views for real estate TikTok trends hashtags, so you will have the opportunity to find an audience for your exciting real estate videos. If you develop your brand well enough, people will turn to your channel for advice and, eventually, real estate purchases. Publish your videos on numerous social media platforms to optimize your reach and network.